Have you been approached to enter into an agreement with an acquiring authority to enter your land?
Is your land being acquired for road, state highway or motorway (or other public work) by an acquiring authority?

Do you require legal advice on your entitlements to full compensation for land to be acquired for a public work?

Do you require legal assistance in negotiating an agreement for land acquisition with an acquiring authority?

Contact Bill Korver LLB Barrister and Solicitor with 24 years experience in the Public Works Act 1981 in giving legal advice and opinions on land compensation entitlements negotiating agreements for land compensation for land to be acquired for a public work negotiating land entry agreements with an acquiring authority advising on the law of acquisition and compulsory acquisition of land under the Public Works Act 1981. I can come to you by arrangement.
I am an ex Ministry of Works/Departmental lawyer with 24 years legal experience in Crown Land/ Public Works Act matters.

Please note my other areas of property experience are:

- Commercial leases.
- Conveyancing.
- Trusts.
- Wills.
- Estates.
- Business agreements for sale and purchase.
- Restrictive covenants and Release of Restrictive Covenants.
8 Judith Place
Green Bay
New Zealand

PO Box 60393
Titirangi, Auckland
New Zealand

Mobile: 027 292 1004
Tel: (09) 816 8363
Fax: (09) 816 8963
E-Mail: billkorver@xtra.co.nz